Sheet Gelatin, also called Leaf Gelatin, works like granular gelatin found in your local grocery store, but in a different form. Rather than a powder, it is takes the shape of thin sheets or leaves of gelatin film. The sheets dissolve more slowly than the granulated form, but also produce a clearer gelled product. The most popular Bloom for leaf gelatin is 160-220.
Current products are 200 pieces per kg. 5 grams per piece.
Other specifications could be customized.
Package & loading capacity
● 20 kg per carton
● Volume of carton is: 490 mm/400 mm/160 mm
● 1 kg is packed in small bag.
For 8 mesh: 18 mt always could be loaded in 20 feet container
For smaller size (20-60 mesh): 20 mt always could be loaded in 40 feet container.
How to use Sheet/Leaf Gelatin?
1. Soak sheets of gelatin in a bowl of cold/iced water for 5 to 10 minutes. (Use about 1 cup/250 ml of cold water per sheet.)
2. Once soft, lift sheets from the cold water.
3. Wring gently to remove excess water.
4. Add sheets to room temperature liquid called for in the recipe. Heat the mixture, stirring until the gelatin is dissolved. Do not boil or gelatin will not set.
5. Do not add chilled liquids or mixtures to gelatin after it is dissolved or it will cause uneven setting.
Biological, one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of bakery ingredient gelatin leaves in China, has great competence in offering you the best quality and efficient bakery ingredient gelatin leaves. Welcome to choose the most suitable product here, and the excellent service is also available.